During the interview, two things are usually kept in mind – first, the field for which you have come to interview, full knowledge about it and secondly, your body language. Spoken words are only 7 percent of your communication. 38 percent of communication is with the tone of your voice, in which voice you are speaking in a slow, fast, effective way. But 55 percent of communication is done only with your body language.
Body language is such a nonverbal communication that arises from your habits, temperament and state of mind. Clearing the interview sometimes depends on Confidence and the Presence of Mind. Body language is most important factor for this interview.
There is an interrelation between a person’s expressions, thoughts and habits. All three are affected by each other. Body language is also prepared in conjunction with these three. Changing this can increase the level of confidence in you. This time in this topic of employment we have brought for you, some information about body language.
- Keep the legs straight, do not keep it cross. Cross legs give an immuneive signal. It looks like you have some fear or you want to hide something.
- Talk with eyes in eyes Looking at others, you feel that you are giving full importance to his point of view.
- Keep your shoulders in a relaxed posture. The person who is tilted slightly forward is considered as a clear mind-brain. But people leaning forward are known to be chapeaus.
- Fill over during the talk. It is better to move the neck while not repeating things for it. Repeating the thing to fill in is not even in courtesy.
- Do not bend one side to one side. Sit straight, but sit in a relaxed post. If you are tilted forward, So this shows that you are interested in the front things, On the other hand, people who are more inclined towards the back look overconfident.
- Nobody laughs at the superficial face, Keep a little smile, laugh when you need it, To be happy, stick the smiles on your lips only, then see how all your troubles are fascinated.
- Do not touch your face, It diverts the front person, as well as saying that you are nervous